You're passionate about increasing your LGBTQ E/BRGs organizational impact and promoting inclusion for trans and gender nonconforming (TGNC) individuals, their friends and family members. But how do you do all this in the midst of tighter budgets, potential layoffs and heavier work responsibilities?|
In this interactive Zoom workshop - through engaging presentation, discussion, and opportunities for Q&A - you and your colleagues will learn how to:
- Increase your E/BRGs funding and stretch your budget dollars
- Celebrate annual TGNC-related observances
- Create meaningful collaborations with other E/BRGs
- Provide a wide variety of educational opportunities
- Develop strategic relationships within your organization
- Influence policies, marketing, communications, product development and talent acquisition
- Measure and share your successes
Along with in-depth learning, you'll take away valuable resources:
- free access to brief articles and videos that will make you a better ally to TGNC people
- a complimentary calendar of trans and non-binary annual observances
- a downloadable roadmap to TGNC workplace inclusion
- a complimentary 30-minute consultation session to address your specific concerns
Workshop is limited to 30 participants so claim your spot now!
Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another colleague, in case of an emergency.
ABOUT YOUR WORKSHOP FACILITATORS
Gabrielle Claiborne and Linda Herzer and are co-founders of Transformation Journeys Worldwide, a transgender-focused inclusion training and consulting firm. Learn more about them and their award-winning firm at https://TransformationJourneysWW.com
Zoom Workshop, February 25, 1:00-2:30pm EST
Online Access Information
You will be provided instructions to access the digital content for this event. When and how these instructions are delivered to you is determined by the Event Organizer. To ensure access, use an up-to-date email address and avoid unsubscribing from email updates. See our Help Center
for more information.