BROWN PAPER TICKETS PURCHASE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND POLICIES|
Ticket purchaser agrees to all of the following terms and policies:
1. Brown Paper Tickets, LLC and/or Brown Paper Tickets Limited credit card processing - The payment processing services for services and/or goods purchased on this website are provided by Brown Paper Tickets Limited on behalf of Brown Paper Tickets, LLC, or by Brown Paper Tickets, LLC, depending on your location and/or the type of payment method used for the purchase of the services and/or goods. If you are using your credit card to purchase tickets in the United States, your payment will be processed through an acquirer based in the United States, and you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions set for by Brown Paper Tickets, LLC, below. If you choose to pay with a credit card in the European Union or Canada, your payment will be processed with a European acquirer, and the terms and conditions set forth below are between you and Brown Paper Tickets Limited, based in the UK.
Brown Paper Tickets, LLC
220 Nickerson St
Seattle, WA 98109
Brown Paper Tickets Limited
4 Miller Row
Edinburgh EH4 3BQ
Phone: 0800 411 8881
2. Brown Paper Tickets - For purposes of these terms, conditions, and policies, Brown Paper Tickets, LLC and Brown Paper Tickets Limited are subsequently referred to together as Brown Paper Tickets. Brown Paper Tickets is not affiliated with any event producers or others providing services or events ("producer") for which tickets are purchased. Brown Paper Tickets is solely acting as a ticketing service provider between producer and ticket purchaser for specific events. Brown Paper Tickets assumes no liability incidental to the event for which tickets are sold or purchased. Ticket purchaser assumes all risks associated with attendance of events.
3. Ticket Delivery - Ticket delivery options are event specific and are determined by producer. Event specific delivery options are listed on the Brown Paper Tickets website. Ticket purchaser assumes all risk of ticket loss, theft, delay, damage, or destruction during delivery of tickets. Tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery will not be replaced.
4. Will Call List - Ticket purchasers choosing to redeem ticket orders via the event Will Call List will not receive paper tickets in advance. Tickets or event entry can be redeemed at event venue box office or point of entry unless otherwise instructed. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION and the ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD used to make the purchase must be presented in order to redeem tickets and/or entry into event. Refunds will not be granted if ticket purchaser fails to appear for Will Call List entry, or fails to provide photo identification and/or the original credit card used to make the ticket purchase. Ticket purchaser understands and agrees that ticket purchaser's name, city and state of residence, and a portion of ticket purchaser's credit card number will be released to producer and venue in order to ensure ticket purchaser identity.
5. Canceled/Rescheduled Events - Producers or others outside the control of Brown Paper Tickets may cancel or reschedule events. It is at the producer's discretion whether to refund the ticket price or exchange the tickets for a similarly equivalent event should a cancellation or rescheduling occur. Brown Paper Tickets will provide instructions on its website on how to exchange event specific tickets, or obtain ticket price refunds, should an event be cancelled or rescheduled. Service charges and mailing costs will not be refunded in the event of a canceled or rescheduled event.
6. Pricing, Availability and Seating
a. Event ticket prices are set by the event producer, not Brown Paper Tickets. For most ticket sales in the United States and for events with ticket sales in U.S. Dollars, the Brown Paper Tickets service fee is US$0.99/ticket, plus up to 3.5% of the face value of each event ticket. There may be certain events for which Brown Paper Tickets service fees will be higher, and/or times when a separate venue fee may be added by the event organizer or the venue.
Service fees for ticket sales set in Pounds Sterling are £0.79/ticket plus 3.5% of the face value of each ticket sold. Service fees for ticket sales set in Canadian Dollars are CAD$0.99 plus 3.5% of the face value of each ticket sold. Service fees for ticket sales set in Euro are €0.89 (Euro) plus 3.5% of the face value of each ticket sold. Producer can accept several other currencies to sell tickets in. Depending on what currency tickets sales are set for service fees will apply.
b. For some events, a Brown Paper Tickets affiliate may provide event ticket sales through Brown Paper Tickets' processing system. In such an instance, a Brown Paper Tickets affiliate will offer ticket sales through the affiliate's website, by agreement between Brown Paper Tickets, the affiliate, and the event producer. There may be an additional service fee for event tickets purchased through any Brown Paper Tickets affiliate website.
c. The number of tickets sold for an event is set by the event producer, not Brown Paper Tickets. Brown Paper Tickets will not be held liable for ticket over sales. Should tickets be oversold by the producer, the producer has discretion as to the method of refund, including but not limited to event price refund, or ticket exchange for a similarly equivalent event. Should over sale occur, only whole, non-perforated tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
d. Venue seating charts are provided by producer, and/or the venue, not Brown Paper Tickets. Brown Paper Tickets is not responsible for incorrect seating information, or ticket holder dissatisfaction with selected seating. Any seating dispute is between ticket purchaser and producer and/or venue. Service charges and mailing costs will not be refunded if event tickets are oversold, or if a ticket purchaser is dissatisfied with selected seating.
7. Lost, Stolen, Destroyed Tickets - Lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed tickets will not be replaced or refunded, including tickets lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed during delivery to ticket purchaser.
8. Refunds and Exchanges - All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. Brown Paper Tickets will not refund or exchange tickets, unless event is canceled or rescheduled (see Canceled/Rescheduled Events above).
10. Order Cancellation - Brown Paper Tickets reserves the right to cancel ticket orders for any reason, not limited to incorrect billing information and/or fraudulent ticket purchasing.
11. Resale of Tickets - Tickets purchased through Brown Paper Tickets are for individual use only and not for resale. Resale will automatically void tickets, barring refunds, exchanges, and entry into event.
12. Disputes – If any dispute arises, including regarding a transaction paid with a credit card in the United States, the dispute will be governed by the State of Washington. It is agreed that in the event any legal action is instituted against Brown Paper Tickets, ticket purchaser agrees that jurisdiction and venue will be in the Western District of Washington at Seattle and/or King County, Washington, United States. If the dispute arises regarding a transaction paid with a credit card in the European Union or Canada, the laws of England and Wales will apply.
13. Effective Date - These terms, conditions and policies are effective as of February 22, 2017.