Riverfest 2016 - Paddle from Eagleville Dam
Willimantic Whitewater Partnership and our community have a lot to celebrate at Riverfest 2016! Join us at the party on Saturday, May 14. Lets use the Eastcoast Greenway for all of its intended purposes.
PLEASE USE THIS SITE TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE RIVER PADDLE ONLY!
* River float from Eagleville. Shuttle buses from 10 to Noon. All skill levels are welcome.
* Cyclists riding in from all directions, and as far away as East Hampton (so far!)
* A road race on our new Greenway
* 11:30 Ribbon cutting: Airline Trail Bridge and Hop River Trail Extension
* 12:30 Ribbon cutting: adding a landing and a new section to the Willimantic River National Water Trail
* 1:30 Spring Outdoors at The Last Green Valley-sponsored walk on the new trail
* Food Trucks 11:30 till
* Live local bands starting at 12 noon
* Local school participation
* Local vendors
* Horseback Riders invited to ride in for the fun
* Petting Zoo
Riverfest 2016 - Boat Paddle (View)
28 Bridge Street
Willimantic, CT 06226
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|