Aegis Foundation Presents Oscar Night 2010 - The Tradition Continues
This stylish evening of glitz and glam marks the first year that the Aegis Foundation is at the helm of the official Academy-sanctioned Oscar Night Bash in Minneapolis. Emceed by KSTP's own John Hanson & Elizabeth Ries from "Twin Cities Live". Be greeted on the Red Carpet by FM107.1 Divas Lori & Julia, along with blogger extraordinaire, Michael Rivers. This fabulous event is the ideal night out for film aficionados, fashion fanatics, and people who want to have an exciting Hollywood-themed evening -- all while helping support two great local organizations, www.SmileNetwork.org & www.Reclaim-lgbtyouth.org .
This ticketed benefit event is all ages and open to the public.
Get in on the early bird pricing!
General Admission: $45 per person/ $35 if purchased before Feb.7
Includes photo opportunity on red carpet, complimentary appetizers, and cash bar featuring $5 Opulent Vodka "Oscar" drink special.
VIP Admission: $150 per person/ $125 if purchased before Feb. 7
Includes photo opportunity on red carpet, cash bar featuring $5 Opulent Vodka "Oscar" drink specials, three-course meal at Porter & Frye, and exclusive entrance to the Hollywood-styled VIP lounge.
Special VIP Group Offer: $100 per person/ $90 if purchased before Feb. 7
Groups of six or more, when purchased as a group
(no individual ticket sales)
OSCAR NIGHT VIP Dinner menu
(Choice of one)
- Smoked Duck Waldorf Salad with Wild Rice and Spicy Creole Dressing
- Seared Scallop with Cauliflower, Caviar and Crisp Potato
- Mixed Green Salad with artichokes and balsamic vinaigrette
(Choice of one)
- Pan Roasted Chicken and Maple Glazed Pork Belly with Apple, Truffle And Salsify
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin and Shrimp with French Beans, Smoked Tomato and Roasted Garlic Potato
- Seabass and Smoked Salmon with Artichoke and and Horseradish Potato
- Handmade Paparadelle Pasta with asparagus and mushrooms
- Dark and White Chocolate Torte with Raspberry
This evening sponsored by: Audi, Hotel Ivy, Best Buy, Southwest Airlines,L'etoile, KSTP, FM107.1, Minnesota Monthly, Opulent Vodka, Free-Style Productions, Ferrara Pan Candy, Bella Drapery Couture.
201 S. 11th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|