Payaso de Fuego
When the first tent went up in the living room we were hit with the smell of campfire inlayed into the fabric. We felt the grime from the canvas already accumulating on our fingers, set down our beer to wipe the slight bit of perspiration from our foreheads and stood under the canopy with jaws agape in a far away corner of our memory. We missed this. We need this. We havent been home in over a year.
We know we cant responsibly give you the full festival camping experience. We can, however, give you this immersive morsel of it filled with shenanigans, music, and clowns.
For those unfamiliar with festival camps and "burns" here are some things you should know:
- dress to the theme. its always more fun that way.
- there will be a Glam Camp (costume station) for you to play with
- Glam Camp is like a clothing swap. Bring fun frilly and clownish things to leave behind.
- bring a vessel, cup, or goblet. Some camps will offer you libations if you have one.
- Community sourcing is key. Feel free to leave libations and crafted snacks for others.
- Everything is interactive and play is encouraged.
- there is no real schedule of performances just intentions and what you bring to the table
- lots of places to chill, cuddle, dance, talk, engage and do other socializations.
Time Slot Details:
Green - 7:00 - 8:30pm - Family friendly - all ages
Yellow - 8:45 - 10:15pm - Intermediate - 18+
Red - 10:30 - midnight - Adults only - 21+
Think of this as a crafted environment for you and your group to play. Fun will be provided. Bring your own fun too. People who stand out (performers?) may be encouraged to stay longer than their allotted time.
- small group tours (10 people max)*
- online attendance registration to secure your time slot
- mask requirements
- ventilation and air circulation system
- aerosol and surface sanitization
*reserve an entire time block for just your group (12 people max)
Outtahed Studios (View)
100 Jackson Street
Houston, TX 77002
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|