Fire and Ice MASKerade Ball
Elite Sound Entertainment of Palmer is hosting an event for ages 14-19. The first and maybe only for 2021. We are providing a CLEAN, SAFE, and most importantly FUN event for the youth.
The Fire and Ice MASKerade Ball will be the place to be and will be the talk of the Valley all summer. Formal attire is encouraged, those of you who missed out on a Prom, a Spring Formal, or a Homecoming will be able to put those dresses and tuxedos to work. What will be required are MASKS, this is The MASKerade Ball after all. Anything from glitter masks, masquerade masks, funky masks, clear plastic masks, cloth masks, or everyone's favorite blue N95 mask, will be acceptable, whatever type of mask you choose, one must be worn. Make the mask world your oyster!
Tickets are LIMITED and are expected to SELL OUT!
There are absolutely no ticket sales at-the-door, anyone attempting to enter the event without a valid ticket will not be permitted.
Ticket sales will close 48 hours prior to the start of the event.
MASKerade Ball Ticket Holders will enjoy:
A Free Gift
- Guests Ages 14-17 Purchasing Tickets Have Parental/Guardian Permission to Attend Event.
- Valid Photo ID Required For Entry.
- Outside Food/Drinks, Large Purses, Backpacks are Not Permitted.
- Event will include the use of bright, flashing, and/or strobe lights and loud music, which may cause seizures. Individuals who may be sensitive to these types of triggers should not attend.
- There will be a NO-REENTRY policy that will be strictly enforced.
- Ticket sales are ONLINE ONLY. The online ticket sale is to ensure that in the unfortunate event of a state-wide shutdown, we can refund EVERYONE.
- Denied Entry Due To Apparent Intoxication Will NOT Warrant A Refund. Being Escorted Out After Entry Will NOT Warrant Refund.
- This event will be staffed by Elite Sound Entertainment Crew along with a professional security company to ensure the safety of all our guests. Palmer Police Department will also have a presence during and after the event.
- Elite Sound Entertainment will have a Covid-19 Mitigation Plan in place and will include but is not limited to; Hand Sanitizing Stations prior to entry, Mask requirements, and Temperature Checks prior to entry.
Questions about this event can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Raven Hall Alaska State Fairgrounds (View)
2075 Glenn Hwy.
Palmer, AK 99645
|Minimum Age: 14|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|