Summer Skelebration 2019!
Join us in skelebrating everything summer! We're taking the party completely outdoors this year, and all the fun and festivities will take place on the lawn at the west end of our building!
Think of it as the best big ol' picnic you've ever been to! There'll be lots of lawn to sprawl on -- feel free to bring a picnic blanket, or add one to your order to have it waiting for you at the door! Compact camping chairs are also welcome, but please, NO coolers, pets, strollers, oversized/obstructive seating, or outside food/drink).
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY THOSE 21+ WILL BE ADMITTED AFTER 7:30PM. This is for safety, security (and insurance) reasons. Thank you for understanding.
We have a lot of parking on-site, but strongly encourage cabbing/ride-sharing here so everyone can imbibe responsibly :)
$10 Adult admission (21+) includes an exclusive, speckled stainless-steel pint glass* (different from the one in the image above -- no glass on the grass!) for use during the event -- and when you preorder your ticket, it also includes your first fill! A portion of the proceeds is donated to our non-profit partner.
*Glasses are limited, but all preorders are GUARANTEED a glass and first fill!
$5 Child/Minor admission (under 21) -- must be admitted BEFORE 7:30pm -- includes unlimited freeze pops, 1 ticket for axe throwing (inflatable), and all proceeds are donated to our non-profit partner. Minors must be accompanied by a 21+ adult at all times.
CHILDREN AGE 3 AND UNDER GET IN FREE (no ticket necessary), but please note that strollers will not be allowed on the lawn (we will have a stroller parking area by the entrance).
SKB-branded picnic blanket ($15) -- 52" x 47" Polyester fleece plaid with water-resistant PE backing. Folds up with Velcro® closure and attached handle for easy carrying. Supplies very limited!
Beer, cider, and slushie tokens will be available for purchase at the event. In addition to our summer line-up of SKB beers, we will also have slushie versions of our "Tiniest Breath" plum berliner weisse and "Jubilant" watermelon-lime gose, as well as a tent dedicated entirely to the crafts of our past Spare Keys Incubator Program Participants! We will also have soda and bottled water available for purchase (water stations will be scattered around, too :)
We are excited to host some of our favorite food vendors:
* Doctor Dogs -- 3-6pm -- featuring hot dogs, fries and dips!
* Parkers Bar and Grill -- 4:30-7:30pm -- featuring a beachside Valencian favorite, Paella!
* Gnarly Knots -- 6-9:30pm -- featuring stuffed pretzels and pretzel dogs!
Setting the soundtrack for the skelebration are some familiar voices, with some new ones thrown in:
* Cheryl Rodey -- soulfully singing her heart out -- 3:30-5:30pm
* Dirty MF (of Liquid Soul) -- spinning classic vinyl -- 6-7pm
* Smoking Sextion -- hip-hop / soul / funk / jazz -- 7:30-9:30pm
We have a bunch of fun activities planned, too!
* Flower Crown-Making -- Leelee's Garden will be here with fresh flowers, greenery, ribbons and all the tools you need to make your very own summery flower crown!
* Lumberjack Axe Throwing -- No flannel required! Velcro targets make this fun for all ages -- get three bullseyes in a row and receive a ticket for a grand prize drawing! (need not be present to win)
If you have any questions, please feel free to hit us up! Please note that this is a rain-or-shine event, and it will be moved into our brewery if the weather is scary. All tickets are non-refundable!
Skeleton Key Brewery (View)
8102 Lemont Rd., Rear Lawn
Woodridge, IL 60517
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|