The Great Gatsby Gala
Venture to the artistic and historic village of Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania where we are taking it way back to the Roaring 20's, where fashion and status were a staple. Come dressed in your favorite 1920's attire, socialize and dance at the Century Inn's classy Gazebo.
- Live Gatsby Inspired Music
- Decadent Hors D'oeuvres
- Signature Themed Cocktail
- Charleston Dance Lessons
- Silent Auction
- Majestic Gardens & Ponds
- Gorgeous Gazebo, Brick Patio & Croquet Court
- Cigar Lounge & Poker Table
- And Much Much More! (We can't give it all away!)
- Purchase online or call 1-800-838-3006 (Then press 1)
- $90 until May 31 ($10 off the month of May)
- $100 after May 31
- One ticket = one per person = two drink tickets
- Limited tickets available so act fast!
- Parking is free, Check-in/Entrance is on West side of Century Inn on Fava Farm Rd.
- Event will happen rain or shine, no refunds.
- The Inn's kitchen and bar will be closed during the event, however decadent hors d'oeuvres and drinks will be served at the Gazebo during the Gala.
- Event is ages 21+
The Great Gatsby Gala marks a new chapter in Scenery Hill's vibrant history by celebrating the reopening of the Century Inn that suffered a devastating fire back in 2015, that took an immense toll on our community & small businesses. All funds will go towards The Scenery Hill Civic Committee, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization of volunteers dedicated to the community needs of the Historic District of Scenery Hill, located along the Historic National Road.
QUESTIONS & DONATIONS
If you have any questions, or would like to contribute a donation, please contact: Aram Asarian, Secretary of the Scenery Hill Civic Committee at: 202-465-2749 -or- email@example.com -or- mail a check made out to "The Scenery Hill Civic Committee" 23 Crescent Rd. Scenery Hill, PA 15360
ADDITIONAL SCENERY HILL EVENTS & NEWS
www.sceneryhillpa.com | www.facebook.com/sceneryhillpa
The Century Inn's Gazebo (View)
2175 E National Pike
Scenery Hill, PA 15360
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|