High Desert Steampunk Expo: The Bizarre Bazaar
Ladies and Chaps, we are so excited to announce the dates and details of our 4th Annual High Desert Steampunk Expo: The Bizarre Bazaar! The Expo will be held April 18 and 19 -- that's right, two days -- at the Reno Livestock Events Center Exhibit Hall.
You do not want to miss this bigger and better Expo. Special Features will include:
- The Aether Brigade, both in onstage shows and in offstage shenanigans,
- Barbara Smith out of Houston, TX, with 20 + years of Contra Calling experience teaching workshops both days,
- Six Mule Pile Up playing their fabulous music for both the lessons and the dance,
- A one hour Saturday Night Contra Dance to practice your new skills,
- The Infamous Steampunk Undress featuring Mary Crawley and David Jackson,
- Art Cars, including the one and only Nautilus and Monstrosity
- Steampunk Laser Tag,
- An Art Gallery full of Steampunk art both 2 and 3 dimensional,
- Victorian Parlor Games and Steampunk Board Games with Game Masters courtesy of Ragecon,
- Tea Dueling,
- Over 30 Vendors, selling multitudes of handmade things to enhance your Steampunk world or decorate your house,
- Classes, Workshops and Panels,
- Daily Fashion Shows,
- and so much more!
Join our Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/447838295346626 and see our website at http://www.highdesertsteam.org/ to find the latest information and more details.
Children 12 and under are free. They need to be counted at the door, but you do not need to purchase tickets for them in advance.
Everyone 13 and over must have a ticket. $10 for one day, $5 for just the Contra Dance, $15 for the whole weekend, or buy a sustaining membership and admittance to the 2015 High Desert Steampunk Expo is free! Membership applications can be found on our website.
Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center, The Exhibit Hall (View)
1350 N. Wells Avenue
Reno, NV 89512
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|