Farm-to-Bottle DIY Kombucha Workshop
Are you still paying $4 or more for a pint of kombucha?! Learn to make it for pennies a pint at home!
This class, on the beautiful Wild Willow Farm, will cover how to make it safely at home, including secondary flavoring. Sample various seasonal kombucha flavors! We will use herbs picked fresh from the farm!
We will make a bottle that you will carbonate and can try within days, and you will get to take home a kit with everything you need to start making kombucha for yourself!
Here is what is included in the class:
- Instruction on fermented foods and kombucha; how to brew kombucha at home safely
- A walk in the Wild Willow herb garden to pick fresh herbs to flavor our kombucha
- A flight of Kombucha tasters
- a kombucha culture to take home (SCOBY)
- A 16oz bottle of kombucha that you will flavor in class with seasonal fruits and herbs
Wild Willow Farm (View)
2550 Sunset Avenue
San Diego, CA 92154
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|