The World's Biggest Bottle Share on 30th Street - Offical Start Time is 1:00pm.
30th Street Bottle Share: Official Start Time is 1:00pm !!!
Join friends and make new ones during the busiest craft beer weekend in America's craft beer capital! The World's Biggest Bottle Share on 30th Street will give you and your friends the chance to make history and enjoy sharing great craft beer in the process.
We've teamed up with media partner WestcoasterSD to make the most amazing weekend in craft beer just a little bit more awesome!
You may have heard that from November 7th through November 16th the San Diego Brewer's Guild is hosting San Diego Beer Week
November 7th to the 16th Visit http://www.sdbw.org for more information
In celebration of this glorious "brewer's" week (kind like a baker's dozen, only more fun), and in the spirit of sharing that we all grew up with, we are applying to set a Guinness World Record for the World's Biggest Bottle Share! This is where you come in:
How it works
1. Buy: Buy your ticket
2. Buy a great bottle of beer 10% off bottle at Bine and Vine (3334 Adams Avenue in Normal Heights) with your printed confirmation.
3. Day-of Register: Pick up your registration materials on the day of between 10am and noon from any of the even registration stations.
4. Line up: Line up along 30th Street anywhere from Polite Provisions to Alchemy/Hamilton's by Line up by 12:30 for photos and selfies with San Diego beer luminaries and friends along 30th Street. Help us make an awesome human chain of craft beer lovers!
5. Photos: Pose for photos with local celebrities, friends and the world's most amazing brewers while we cruise the route with Go-Pro cameras and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for the Interwebs
5. RIDE: You'll get a wristband that allows you to ride the length of 30th Street stopping at multiple locations to share beer, buy from the bar and chat about adventures with friends!
***Pre-register at SDBottleShare.com for signature tastings with Mother Earth, Alesmith, Societe Brewing or Coronado Brewing***
How do I get more information?
Email email@example.com with any questions
30th Street San Diego - From Beech to Adams (View)
1500-4700 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92102
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|