Dance for Joy
A time to be silly, have fun, dance, and just be YOU!
This event is made for people that just want to DANCE!
- Maybe you love dance, but don't feel ready to take classes
- Maybe you love dancing, but feel intimidated dancing in front of others
- Maybe you love music, but don't really know how to dance
- Maybe you're a dancer, but you just need to get unformed wiggles out
- Maybe you already understand the healing powers of dance and want to release that energy
We will start the night with the group agreement for the event, and then begin to move with guided prompts. There will be opportunities for silly dancing, ground movement, partner work, and much more!
In order to keep this space safe, no dancer may bring alcohol/drugs, or come intoxicated.
We also ask that all dancers arrive on time to make the agreement with the group of dancers sharing the space.
This particular event is geared for adults only, but don't worry! We'll offer family events in the future. :)
The Dancehouse (View)
2180 Chatsworth Blvd
San Diego, CA 92107
|Kid Friendly: No
|Dog Friendly: No