Brass Monkey New Years Eve!
Celebrate with us!
Guaranteed admission is applicable only to arrivals before midnight. Once the check-in desk closes, you are not guaranteed admission. Refunds for ticket sales should be directed to www.brownpapertickets.com. Brass Monkey does not collect pre-sale ticket revenue and cannot provide a refund to you.
General Admission tickets will be available at the door for $40. Cash only.
General Admission - $35.00
- Access to Brass Monkey on New Year's Eve at a discounted rate.
- Allows you to purchase drinks a la carte at regular price.
VIP Open Bar - $200.00
- Access to Brass Monkey on New Year's Eve
- Premium Level Bar available 9:00pm - 12:00am which includes: all beer, wine, and top shelf spirits and mixed drinks (I.E. Jameson, Grey Goose, Patron)
Some other info:
- Dress code is casual to dressy : whatever suits you on New Year's. We do ask for no hats or hoodies to be worn indoors.
- Yes, there is a DJ. They play a wide mix of genres including mostly contemporary upbeat music. We do not have a designated dance floor, so you can just dance wherever you are standing.
- We provide noisemakers and accessories and the fun atmosphere you know and love. The ball drop is televised on all screens with a countdown to midnight.
- You must be 21+ to enter with valid identification at the door. It is illegal to use fake identification or another person's identification. Fake identification cards are confiscated and turned over to local authorities.
- It is the right and responsibility of our door staff to maintain the safety of the public and oversee capacity of the venue so they can and will turn away any person(s) that they determine unable to enter (i.e. visible intoxication, etc.). If you are turned away and have purchased a ticket, you must contact www.brownpapertickets.com for a refund. We do not collect the pre-sales revenue.
The Brass Monkey (View)
55 Little West 12th St
New York, NY 10014
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|