2022 Bastille Day
The Official Committee of French-American organisations of San Francisco and the Bay-Area is pleased to invite you to its annual banquet on Saturday, July 9, 2022 to celebrate Bastille Day under the auspices of Frédéric Yung, Consul General of France at San Francisco.
No-Host Cocktail start at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner start at 7:00 p.m.
Songs, music and dance with the Ron Borelli Band
Questions and Answers:
1) What means "No-Host" Cocktail?
It means that the cocktails before the dinner are not free of charge
2) What the menu is?
It is a five courses menu and wine is included:
- Potato leek soup
- Salmon Basquaise
- Choice of entrees:
(or) Magret de canard with port wine sauce, wild rice and sautéed spinach
(or) Roasted ribeye steak with sautéed shiitake Mushrooms, and roasted Yukon gold potatoes
(or) Mushroom Risotto (Vegetarian)
- Cheese plate with figs and grappes
- Chocolate mousse made with top tier chocolate offered by Guittard
- Dinner served with Bordeaux Maison Rivière red and white
- Brandy, coffee and tea
3) Raffle Prizes:
- Grand Prize: Offered by Calparrio Travel Services and Club Med
Two Economy RT tickets SFO-ClubMed to chosen destination with a 7-day stay for two at a choice of 1 of 5 Club Med destinations including Cancun, Mexico, Sandpiper Bay, Florida, Turquoise, Turks & Caicos, Ixtapa, Mexico or Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- A Itiwit, Inflatable Recreational Sit-on Kayak, 2 Person from Decathlon
- A six people wine Tasting with complimentary cheese plate at Picayune Cellars.
Awarded Best of North Bay - "Best Tasting Room in Napa Valley for 2022" - The Bohemian.
- Glyph Hair Salon:
Haircut and brushing @ Glyph San Francisco, located at the Four season hotel. Includes free parking. Must call the salon for directions to the parking and make an appointment.
- Une Assiette Parlante- #8 Agréable rencontre pour des sauvages affamés
Donated by Claudine Chalmers. Value $40. Antiques French Talking plates.
- A Basket of Charcuterie valued at $150 compliments of Fabriques Delices
- A French Charcuterie basket compliments of Goudy's French Cuisine
- Brioche & Macarons Gift baskets compliments of Brioche Pasquier/Galaxy desserts
4) What means "Will Call (no additional fee!)"?
Your name with your table number will be displayed at the door of the banquet. No ticket will be sent.
5) What are the additional $5.99?
For each individual, the price is $95.00. When you order a seat through "Brown Paper Ticket" an additional fee of $5.99 is charged by the service payment provider.
6) Raffle tickets cannot be bought without admission to the banquet. Purchase of raffle tickets without an admission to the banquet will be cancelled and the money will be returned (minus the transaction fees).
7) Dress code: Cocktail Attire.
Basque Cultural Center (View)
599 Railroad Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
|Minimum Age: 14|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|