The Sunnyside of Lincoln - Holiday edition
"The Sunnyside of Lincoln" - Holiday Edition
On Monday December 16th, from 6pm to 9pm Bistro Campagne, DueLire, The Grafton, and homesoul will come together to host a holiday block party, a special event unique to the Lincoln Square neighborhood.
A ticket to "The Sunnyside of Lincoln" includes live music performances by "The Porchlight Music Theatre Carolers", two drinks (wine, beer, or hot cocktails) from each restaurant, and two dishes featured by each of the restaurants.
"The Sunnyside of Lincoln" is a collaboration between four neighbors along a section of the West sidewalk of Lincoln Avenue between Sunnyside and Wilson Avenue.
The Grafton is a cozy, authentic pub with some of Chicago's best Irish comfort food and pub grub, an extensive rotating list of craft beers, and over 90 whiskeys from around the world.
Just celebrating its 3rd anniversary, DueLire offers a dynamic menu of authentic Italian recipes made with seasonal and local ingredients with a contemporary twist. Recently featured by ABC7's Steve Dolinsky, DueLire has been receiving accolades for Massimo Di Vuolo's handmade pasta and "perfect pillows of gnocchi."
At homesoul, named "Best New Business" by the Lincoln Square/Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce,you will find a blend of inspiring new home accessories, unique vintage finds, and original art from local artists.
Bistro Campagne is a French countryside Bistro, focusing on organic, sustainably farmed ingredients and wine, in a warm and rustic, Craftsman style setting.
MENU FOR THE EVENING:
- Founders Oatmeal Stout
- Hot Scotch aged with ginger, honey, cloves, and cinnamon
- Beef Tenderloin Guinness Stew
- hand crafted confections by Amy's Candy Bar
DueLire Vino & Cucina
- 2009 Pratello Garda DOC Pinot Nero
- Hot Chocolate infused with amaretto and hazelnut liqueur
- Stracci, black pepper "rag" pasta with Duck Ragu and Peas
- Homemade Tarts filled with Nutella and Seasonal Jams
- 2005 Domaine de l'Oratoire St Martin, Cairanne
- Hot Calvados Apple Cider
- Beouf Bourguinon, Red wine braised beef cheeks, mirepoix, mushrooms, bacon, pomme puree
- Tarte aux Canneberges, a holiday cranberry tart
Event capacity is limited to 100, so purchase your tickets early.
We look forward to celebrating the holidays with you!
Bistro Campagne, DueLire, The Grafton Pub & homesoul
Bistro Campagne (View)
4518 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|