CONNECT: Through Dynamic Leadership in Times of Change
This 2hour workshop, delivered via Zoom by Mortal Fools focuses on learning the skills you need to lead and influence effectively and positively during times of change.
We are all facing uncertainty and a new, constantly shifting landscape to navigate the importance and value of good leadership during this time cant be overstated enough. Leaders are being looked to: to steer; to inspire; to champion a growth mindset; to manage change; and to make far-reaching decisions effecting the organisation and its people. Cultivating your leadership practice right now is not just timely but essential to support others through the challenges of change.
This workshop is a practical exploration of how to maximise your natural characteristics for effective and inventive leadership of teams, groups and organisations. Well walk you through how to implement psychological theory and simple techniques in your day-to-day work, to boost the commitment, motivation and resilience of those you work with.
This workshop is ideal for:
- People working in all levels of leadership
- People wanting to take a personalised approach to leadership
- People wanting to learn new ways to support their people
- People wanting to learn practical approaches to change management.
This workshop covers:
- Personality profiling to identify key preferences and strengths
- Peer-to-peer learning to utilise those strengths
- Psychological theory linked to motivation, persuasion and managing conflict
- Understanding and managing change.
£25 per participant - includes access to FB group post session and post session notes.
To find out more or to sign up to our professional development mailing list email Rachel.Horton@mortalfools.org.uk
Zoom Online Platform (View)
N/A NE42 5AA