Leading with Agility!
Today's leaders must be able to recognize and respond to dynamic global challenges and opportunities while tapping into the intrinsic power of their employees to deliver industry leading solutions and services.
These demands require leaders who have a high degree of emotional intelligence, are situationally aware systems thinkers, and have the ability to provide clarity and vision to the people who they serve.
The ICAgile accredited Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) learning experience is a 2 week program specifically designed to prepare leaders to respond to increasingly turbulent economic, technological, sociological and market forces as well as global paradigm shifts that require new leadership thinking.
The path to business agility
Agile Leader styles, key attributes and mindset
Relationship Agility for engaging todays workforce
Agile organizational designs and culture
Developing adaptive strategies and processes to support organizational agility
Establishing outcome-based measurements that support change and drive business value.
Duration: This is a 2 week remote leadership intensive designed to greatly enhance your leadership skills while minimally impacting your work schedule. We meet for five, 3 hour sessions using the following pattern: Mon-Wed-Fri-Mon-Wed.
All sessions start at 6:00 PM and end 9:00 PM (EST).
October 12 (6:00 to 9:00 PM):
- Why do organizations need agility? We will explore the role of the leader in today's changing world and discover the relationships between leadership and Business Agility
- Organizational Capabilities needed in today's exponential world; a deep dive into organizational structures, with case studies to help uncover unconventional companies and how they thrive
October 14 (6:00 to 9:00 PM):
- Personal Agility; what are the skills and characteristics that are important in today's world. You'll learn and practice skills in a small group setting, discovering more about your personal leadership style.
- Organizational Agility; continuing from the prior week, an exploration into organizational design
October 16 (6:00 to 9:00 PM):
- Enabling a Learning Organization; what does a Learning Organization look like? Why is this important? We'll explore these topics and create strategies to take back to your company
- Emotional Intelligence; there a lot of buzz lately on the importance of EQ, some go so far as to say it's more important than IQ. This course includes a complementary EQ assessment and we use that to help determine areas of improvement
October 19 (6:00 to 9:00 PM):
- Leadership Development; we explore development models, focusing on brain based research that shows how adults learn best. Outcome is a better understanding of what makes you tick, and how you can set yourself up for success.
- Team Development; a leaders main role is to build high-performing teams. We discuss strategies that make for this to happen, and provide you with tools and a blueprint to apply in your context
October 21 (6:00 to 9:00 PM):
- Strategic and Systems Thinking; leadership is all about systems thinking, and we explore various tools of the systems thinker, and how they're applied
- Tying it all together; your action plan!
What you Get:
The ICP-LEA, Leading with Agility certification from ICAgile, the worlds premiere agile accreditation consortium.
You also get free and forever membership in the Agile Meridian private Slack forum dedicated to our alumni. Here, you can collaborate with your class attendees and continue to learn and grow from your peers and your facilitators from Agile Meridian.
To facilitate this event, we will be using Zoom for live, online sessions; Mural for collaboration, and Slack for asynchronous communication of course announcement, homework, etc. Equivalent tools may be substituted at our discretion.
Remote Learning - EDT Time zone (View)
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|