A 2-day workshop (Friday/Saturday) - EMDR intervention for adults with childhood insecure attachment and attachment trauma by Arun Mansukhani brought to you by the Near West Regional EMDR Group
Arun Mansukhani presentation at the Annual UK and Ireland EMDR Conference in March 2019 and was very well received. This 2 day workshop (Friday 31st Jan - Saturday 1st Feb) provides an opportunity to learn more from this engaging and knowledgeable clinician.
1) Provide information that helps distinguish acute trauma from attachment and developmental trauma.
2) Help integrate attachment perspective into EMDR-AIP based intervention.
3) Understand how attachment and developmental trauma can hinder or block processing and how to work through these problems with specific interventions.
4) Present the modifications and particularities we have to take in account in the standard protocol when dealing with attachment trauma patients.
5) Discuss specific interventions with these patients at an individual and couple level.
Learning Outcomes: Provide participants with a framework to understand attachment and developmental trauma through the EMDR-AIP lens and help them adapt their EMDR case conceptualization and intervention to the specific needs of these complex patients for processing.
Teaching Methodology / Format: Workshop-Master Class. The methodology used will be as active and participatory as possible, taking in account the number of attendees, trying to create significant learning situations rather than seeking the mere unidirectional transmission of knowledge. The class will be supported by slides and videos of interventions with patients.
12 CPD points have been approved and both days must be attended.
The Brown Paper Tickets Order Confirmation serves as your receipt. No ticket is required for the event once you are registered.
Payment can only be made through this website - for administrative reasons, we cannot provide invoices for this event.
Arun Mansukhani is a Clinical Psychologist (PsyD) and Psycho-sexual Therapist with 25 years of experience as a therapist. Arun has a Post Graduate Masters in Psycho-sexual Therapy, in Behavioural-Cognitive Therapies, in Hypnosis and he is an EMDR Europe Accredited Consultant and facilitator. Arun is also a Level III Sensorimotor therapist.
Kings Weston House (View)
Kings Weston Lane
Bristol BS11 0UR
|Kid Friendly: No
|Dog Friendly: No
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!