Christmas Village at Landis Valley
Join us and share a real Old-Fashioned Christmas in our village. Lots of Christmas decorations. Lots of special learning on how early PA German families celebrated Christmas here in south central PA. And lots of fun for all ages. It's a great way to start out the Christmas season.
But watch out! Belsnickel will be lurking around seeing who has been good and who has been bad over the past year! If he sees you, will you get a treat or a piece of coal?
Here is just a partial list of what will be happening:
- Harp and harpsichord concert in the morning and afternoon
- Handbell concert twice in the afternoon
- Make-and-take crafts for children
- Write a letter to Santa and mail it in our special post office to get a response back
- Meet Belsnickel
- Authentic traditional Christmas Putz - a traditional model village created in each household only at Christmas to remind each family of the real meaning of this holiday
- Holiday decorations in our historic buildings
- Unique holiday gifts in the Museum Store
Open Saturday, December 7, 9AM to 5PM. Open Sunday, December 8, Noon to 5PM.
Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum (View)
2451 Kissel Hill Rd.
Lancaster, PA 17601
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|