CANCELED -- Beer Barre at Lucky Envelope Brewing
Check out more ESHELYOGA events, including more upcoming events at Lucky Envelope and other breweries at www.eshelyoga.com
Join the Eshelyoga community! We sweat through a 1 hour barre class in the tap room (we use the bar as the barre!), and then we hang out with craft beers in hand. It's super fun, and you'll make new friends :)
- Must be 21+ to participate.
- Limited to 18 participants so sign up ASAP!
- Bring your own Yoga Mat & a water bottle! Note: The floor of the tap room is cement, so if you like a little more cushion: bring a thicker mat, stack 2 mats, or add a blanket on top :)
- Optional: Bring post-workout snacks
Doors Open @ 10am -- Please come on time to set up!
Class Starts @ 10:15am
Class Ends @ 11:15am and then we beer!
***What does my Beer Barre ticket include?***
- 1 hour barre class: The tap room is cleared of chairs and we set up our yoga mats next to the bar. The class is a combination of floor exercises on the mat, and strength exercises (like squats) using the bar for balance.
- 1 post-class beer (unless you buy the Just Barre ticket): Your first beer is on us! We put away our mats and hang out while we drink delicious beer!
***Wait, but what is Barre?***
Oh! Barre is a rhythmic and fun fusion of pilates, yoga, high intensity training, and ballet (thus the barre). It's like 2 hours at the gym squeezed into 1 hour, with super fun music pumping you up and inspiring you to keep pushing, dipping, lifting, squeezing, dancing. It's really, really fun and an amazing workout! And at least this one ends with a beer! :)
Classes are taught by Sarah Eshelman, Founder of ESHELYOGA
To see upcoming barre and yoga events, check out her Facebook and join her mailing list on www.eshelyoga.com
Lucky Envelope Brewing (View)
907 NW 50th Street
Seattle, WA 98107
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|