Woman Leaders in New Ventures
Save the Date: Woman Leaders in New Ventures
Date: Friday, Sep 20, 2013
Time: 11:30 a.m. -1:30 p.m.
Location: New Hong Kong Restaurant (900 S. Jackson St. #203, Seattle)
- Adriana Medina, Personal Trainer/Owner, Fuerte Fitness
- Angela Shen, Founder, Savor Seattle
- Anjana Shanker, Research and Development Chef, Modernist Cuisine
- Beverly Norris, Owner, Norris Pacific group
- Edna Daigre, Founder/Executive Director, Ewajo Center
- Kira Brindle & Lisa Strom, Co-Founders, Hourglass Footware
- Kendee Yamaguchi, Director of Policy & Legislative Affairs, WA State Office of the Attorney General
- Maire Chacon & Lesly Chacon, Founders, WOW Chocolates
- Maud Daudon, President & CEO, Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Sophath Chou, Owner, Chou Law Office, P.S.
- Sharmaine Tramble, Director/Producer, Vision Films & Music Inc.
- Natasha Savage, President/Founder, Eastern European-American Chamber of Commerce
- Yen Lam, Owner, Lam's Seafood Market
Master of Ceremonies
- Carolyn Kelly
- State Farm Insurance
- Wells Fargo
- Puget Sound Blood Center
Discounted price of $30 if purchased by Sep 17. Full price of $40 after Sep 17. Walk-ins $45. Student price of $20 with I.D. by Sep 17; $25 after Sep 17; student walk-ins $30. No tickets will be mailed; confirmation is by e-mail only. To sponsor a table of 10 is $1,000 (For details of benefit, visit womenofcolorempowered.com). Men are welcome!
RSVP: 206-223-0623, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/440769.
Carol Cheung and Elizabeth Younger
Assunta Ng, Bonnie Miller, Charlene Grinolds, Chayuda Overby, Connie Sugahara, Francine Griggs, Jacqueline A. Coe, Kathy Purcell, Kiku Hayashi, Leny Valerio-Buford, Lourdes Sampera-Tsukada, Diane Martin, Yvonne Naum, and Shierly Mondianti
New Hong Kong Restaurant (View)
900 S. Jackson St. #203
Seattle, WA 98104
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|