The Santaland Diaries - Castle Craig Players
He's Back By Popular Demand! Everyones favorite disgruntled elf is returning this December!! What do you get when a disgruntled out-of-work actor takes a job as an Elf at Macys during the holidays? THE SANTALAND DIARIES the wicked, sarcastic, and decidedly un-politically correct one-man show by beloved NPR humorist DAVID SEDARIS, and starring IAN GALLIGAN as Crumpet. Go deep into the heart of Christmas as it exists in our consumerized world and get your holidays in high gear! A hilarious one-man holiday tour-de-force! -The New York Times
* This production is age restricted (14 and above) due to strong language and adult content
* This production is presented cabaret style with table seating. Patrons are invited to bring their own food & beverages. Doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
* Due to table configuration, parties larger than 5 may be seated at adjoining tables. Every effort will made to seat larger parties at tables next to each other
* Anyone that is purchasing tickets under different names, but wishes to be seated with another party or person, MUST contact Melanie at email@example.com with names of all party members and the date of the show you are attending
* Tickets purchased under one name will automatically be seated together, or near each other if they are a party greater than 5
* Please contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about seating
* NOTE: Parking is available on the street, in the municipal parking lot across the street or in the municipal garage behind the theater. Please note that there are 6 RESERVED Liberty Furniture parking spots clearly identified as reserved. Parking in these spots can lead to your car being towed at your expense.
The Almira F. Stephan Memorial Playhouse (View)
59 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450
|Minimum Age: 14|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|