Transitioning from Peer to Supervisor with Michelle Hallock
This is a workshop for all new supervisors or those who aspire to be promoted to a supervisory position. It is normal to feel some hesitation about all the new skills required to become a supervisor. Whether you have already accepted that promotion or you are thinking about taking that next step in your career, this workshop will help you:
- Transition from managing just yourself to managing others
- Break down the basic skills needed to supervise others
- Understand various behavior styles to better communicate with
- Learn how to take cues from other supervisors to help improve
- Learn active listening skills and practice them in a workshop
- Walk away with an assessment to use with your manager to help
you develop an action plan for success
Past participants in this workshop have left feeling ready to face new challenges and move forward with confidence in their new (and future) supervisory roles.
About the Presenter:
Michelle Hallock has been developing and facilitating training with Tompkins Financial Corporation in Ithaca for six years. Her areas of expertise are in banking, customer service and leadership development.
Prior to moving to the Central New York area, Michelle lived and worked in the Metro NYC area where she had broad exposure in retail, marketing and training fields with major department stores and vendors. Coaching and personal development are passions of hers - Each one, teach one.
All registration sales are final.
Borg Warner Room, Tompkins County Public Library (View)
101 E. Green St.
Ithaca, NY 14850
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|