Alverno Heights Academy Presents "A Night in Neverland"
This year's Winter Formal will take place on Saturday, January 26 from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. in Alverno's famed Villa del Sol d'Oro. Alverno students and their approved guests are invited to join us for an exciting evening of magic and pixie dust at "A Night in Neverland."
Ticket Price Tiers
Please remember that all guests must have a guest pass and be approved by Ms. Hoover, Dean of Students, before you purchase your tickets.
Reminder that all guests must comply with Alverno Heights Academys Dress Code Guidelines:
- Dress Shoes; i.e. No tennis shoes, converse, or sandals
- All pants must be secured with belt or suspenders
- All dresses must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 16 and comply with guidelines listed below. The student must be wearing the dress displaying front, profile, and back in the images she provides.
- No Baseball hats, collarless shirts, ripped or torn clothing, jeans or shorts
DRESS CHECK GUIDELINES FOR ALVERNO STUDENTS AND FEMALE GUESTS
- Dresses must be modest and cannot be shorter than one inch below the fingertips, even after a walking across the room
- Dresses may not have midriffs exposed, including both the front and sides.
- Undergarments should not be visible.
- Dresses may not utilize see-through fabrics, such as (but not limited to) tulle, netting, or illusion, below the bust-line (may not expose extreme décolletage)
- Dresses may not dip below the waist line in the back
- Dresses may not show extreme décolletage (cleavage)
- Shoes may have no higher than a 3-4 inch heel; not including a platform
Villa del Sol d'Oro (View)
675 West Highland Avenue
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|