Intro to InDesign Workshop
Learn the basics of InDesign in this hands-on workshop.
Over six hours, we'll create a multi-page document with cover. In this workshop youll learn:
- document set up, margins and bleed
- tools, palettes and shortcuts
- importing and flowing text
- working with layers
- importing and manipulating images
- exporting for print and web
- packaging files
- design principles
No experience necessary. Please bring a laptop with InDesign installed (free 30 day trial available from Adobe).
This is a two evening workshop. Thursday Jan 24 and Thursday Jan 31st. Tickets for the 24th automatically include the 31st.
319 W Hastings St #400
Vancouver, BC V6B 1H6
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|