Want to try something new while cracking jokes and enjoying the outdoors? |
Peak 7 Adventures and The Duncan Connection is spending a day snowshoeing.
There are limited spaces available, don't wait to sign up.
Cost: $35/person which includes transportation, gratuity for guide, gear, and additional clothing.
Peak 7 Adventures provides a 12 person van that leaves from their equipment facility next door to Rainier Health and Fitness.
This year we'll go snowshoeing at Hyake Lake, Snoqualmie Region- Snoqualmie Pass
Commonly Asked Questions-
1. Is there an age minimum? Yes. 8 year old.
2. Are there ADA option? Unfortunately, no. The Duncan Connection and Peak 7 Adventures look forward to providing fully inclusive options in the future.
3. What do I need for snowshoeing?
- Winter Boots
- *Warm layers (preferably not cotton)
- *Shell layers (waterproof pants, jacket)
- *Beanie/hat, *Wool Socks
- Completed waivers
- Snacks/Lunch & water
- Small backpack to carry lunch, water, & extra layers.
*suggested items not required
|Saturday Feb 16, 2019 9:00 AM - Saturday Feb 22, 2020 8:00 AM | $35.00
Peak 7 Adventures - Seattle (View)
7728 Rainier Ave South
Seattle, WA 98118
|Minimum Age: 8|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|