Ederlezi Balkan Brass Festival 2013
This year we are featuring the fabulous KOCANI ORKESTAR from Macedonia to headline the Friday night show, and Seattle's Orkestar Zirkonium as our guests for Saturday night. And BOTH nights will feature Orkestar Slivovica led by Demiran Cerimovic AND his son Novica Cerimovic! It will be an epic weekend that we promise you will never forget for the rest of your days!
*** UPDATE MAY 3: ADVANCE SALES END 4 pm BUT LOTS OF TICKETS LEFT, JUST SHOW UP AT 6 PM AT THE VENUE TO BUY TICKETS ***
UPDATE MAY 2:
- There are seats for 300 people at tables, and total capacity is 450. We do have table reservations (email email@example.com, or buy a "VIP table", but as long as you come early there will be lots of seating.
- Yes, it is all ages! And in order to do that we must have advance ticket sales only (liquor laws, we know it makes no sense). We will sell tickets at the door at 6:00 but we must stop sales 1 hour before the show... so buy now and save the trouble and risk!
- This is NOT the Ukrainian Hall in Strathcona! It is a new (for us) hall on 14th near Cambie. It is BEHIND the big church, which is the first thing you see on the property.
- See our website for info on workshops, and other details and updates: orkestarslivovica.org
- Tell your friends to come! Rumours that Friday is sold out are highly premature, we have lots of space yet, and need more people to make this a great party (and pay the bills!)
St Mary's Ukrainian Hall (View)
550 W 14th Ave (the hall at the South end of the property, not the church!)
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1P6
|Minimum Age: 0|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|