SEASON TICKETS, 2018-19
If you would like to purchase tickets for the Santa Cruz Mini-Subscription, click here:
Santa Cruz Mini-Subscription
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASING SEASON TICKETS
1) Select the type of Season Subscription you wish to purchase, choosing Premier, General or Regular and Senior, or Student/Alumni, then select the quantity of each type of Season Subscription you wish to purchase.
2) RECEIVING YOUR TICKETS: When purchasing a Season Subscription, the only delivery option you will see is "WILL CALL" because of a limitation in the ordering system. The Choral Project will MAIL your Season Subscription tickets in late November 2018. Please note that you will be asked to provide the mailing address where tickets should be sent as part of the Season Subscription purchase process. Please respond to all questions.
3) Make sure to select the date/location of the performances you wish to attend by answering the questions included in the Season Subscription purchase process.
Full concert information can be found at
- - - - - -
This season is about the human spirit, from a joint concert with the San José Chamber Orchestra (a holiday tradition) about physical and spiritual journeys, to concerts focusing on the problems of homelessness and human trafficking, and an uplifting, celebratory spring concert with Broadway soprano, Lisa Vroman.
The four concerts that comprise The Choral Project's Season 23 include something for everyone:
WINTER'S GIFTS: JOURNEYS, our annual performance in December with the acclaimed San José Chamber Orchestra, will explore WHERE WE ARE and WHERE WE WISH to be (physically, emotionally, and spiritually). It will include music by Gabriel Fauré, Joshua Shank, Randall Thompson, and Ola Gjielo.
ART OF SOUND: SEEKING A HOME, will shine a spotlight on the heart-wrenching problem of homelessness with a program centered around David Lang's heartwarming "The Little Match Girl Passion", which won the Pulitzer Prize in music, rounded out with a repertoire about home and searching for a safe haven.
SHINING NIGHT: A spectacular ONE NIGHT ONLY collaboration with legendary Broadway artist Lisa Vroman, who audiences adored as Christine in PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, will feature some of your favorite musical theater and light classical selections. Joshua Kosman (San Francisco Chronicle) said, "...Vroman is a musical and theatrical marvel, capable of moving between the worlds of Opera an Broadway with unnerving ease...."
EARTHSONGS: NEW DAYS. Wrestling with the tragedy of human trafficking, our final concert of the 2018-19 season will respond with music that reminds us of our own power to affect change, along with the first prize winner from our annual Rachel Moore Choral Competition for Young Composers.
Full information on Season 23 concerts can be found on The Choral Project website: www.choralproject.org
THREE TYPES OF SEASON TICKETS are available for Season 23:
1) FOUR-CONCERT PREMIER: The Premier Season Subscription includes tickets to the three Regular Season concerts and reserved seating (Tier One) to the special One-Night-Only performance with Broadway star Lisa Vroman.
2) FOUR-CONCERT GENERAL: The General Season Subscription includes the three Regular Season concerts and non-reserved (Tier Two) seating to the special One-Night-Only performance with Broadway star Lisa Vroman.
3) THREE-CONCERT REGULAR: The Regular Season Subscription includes tickets to the three "regular" season concerts (Winter's Gifts, Art of Sound and Earthsongs).
Senior Season Subscriptions are available for those 55 and over, and special Season Subscription discounts are also available for Students as well as Alumni of The Choral Project.
Purchasing a Season Subscription saves 10-15% or more on single ticket pricing, and includes benefits such as free exchanges and early admission. We anticipate that both our Winter's Gifts and The One-Night-Only with Lisa Vroman concerts will sell out, so purchasing a Season Subscription may be the only way to ensure entry to those popular events.
INDIVIDUAL CONCERT TICKETS
will be available on OCTOBER 15, 2018.
Various Bay Area Locations (View)
1185 Campbell Ave., Unit F3
San José, CA 95126
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|