SHHHongwriters Open Mic Night (Sept 2018)
KC Turner Presents
SHHHongwriters Open Mic Night
The Lost Church - San Francisco, CA
- 6:30pm Doors, 7pm Show
- $3 Cover for pre-signed up performers
- $10 at the door for general public (All Ages)
- Hosted by KC Turner (KC Turner Presents).
HOW TO SIGNUP:
- All signups are done in advance. You simply pick one slot in-between the available hours. KC will let you know when you arrive of the actual time. (For example: If you signed-up for the 8-9pm slot range you will perform within that time frame. You won't know the actual slot until you arrive. It could be 8pm, 8:54pm or somewhere in the middle of the hour).
- Everyone gets 1 song (not to exceed 6min from setup to finish)
- Music Only. All genres welcome, although this open mic is focused on the singer/songwriter genre.
- Doors open at 6:30pm and music starts at 7pm (goes till 10:30pm)
- We are recording the night! (audio). You can stream/download your free recording at kcturnerpresents.com
The Lost Church is a seated listening room in San Francisco's Mission District.
The Lost Church
65 Capp St.
San Francisco California
Hailing from Columbia, Missouri and now residing in San Francisco, California, KC Turner keeps himself busy by running KC Turner Presents, through which he offers and promotes live music throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. He produces his own house concert series, presents/promotes shows at various highly-esteemed venues, and helps build a vital connection between live music fans and the independent music scene. In addition to all of that, he manages singer/songwriter Megan Slankard and also writes and performs his own songs.
See you at The Lost Church in San Francisco!
i like you.
The Lost Church (View)
65 Capp Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Minimum Age: 12|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|