CANCELED - MISSION CHINESE x BEAST - Monday, October 23, 2017
This event has been canceled and will not be rescheduled due to The Chefs are unable to make the trek to Portland.
All ticket sales have been refunded back to purchasers. Please contact Brown Paper Tickets for any accounting questions.
Thank you for your support and we hope to see you at another event soon! - BEAST
LIMITED SALE INDIVIDUAL DINNER TICKETS for:
MISSION CHINESE x BEAST - October 23, 2017 from 7pm - 10:30pm
featuring Danny Bowien & Angela Dimayuga
Going on sale October 05th, 2017 at Noon.
Available until sold out.
Each ticket is $275 per person
& includes all beverage pairings & gratuity for the evening.
Dinners will start at 7:00 pm, and end at approximately 10:30 pm
ALL TICKET SALES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
**Due to the specific collaborative nature of these guest chef dinners, we are unable to promise to fulfill any unique dietary needs & aversions. Allergies will be considered where possible.
Join us for a festive & meaningful celebration of our tenth year in business. Naomi and the whole team at beast are incredibly honored to be collaborating with some of the best chefs in the U.S. in a year long dinner series. We welcome each guest chef/s into our home and will be designing and executing a menu based on the whims, current mood, and current season of each visiting chef.
OUR 10 FOR 10 LINE UP
- October 23, 2017 / Danny Bowien & Angela Dimayuga (Mission Chinese Food)
- January 8, 2018 / Jon Shook & Vinny Dotolo (animal, Son of a Gun, Jon & Vinnys)
- January 30, 2018 / Ignacio Mattos (estela, Cafe Altro Paradiso, Flora Bar at Met Breuer)
- February 12, 2018 / Nancy Silverton (Mozza Restaurant Group)
- March 20, 2018 / Linton Hopkins (Restaurant Eugene, Holeman & Finch, C. Ellets)
- April 16, 2018 / Jeremy Fox (Rustic Canyon, Esters Wine Bar)
- May 15, 2018 / Jamie Bissonnette (Toro, Little Donkey, Coppa)
- June 19, 2018 / April Bloomfield ( The Spotted Pig, The Breslin, The John Dory Oyster Bar)
- July 9, 2018 / Dominique Crenn (Atelier Crenn, Petit Crenn, Bar Crenn)
- August 21, 2018 / Gavin Kaysen (Spoon & Stable, Bellecour)
Beast Restaurant (View)
5425 NE 30th Ave
Portland, OR 97211
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|