The Tell, Season 6. It Takes A Village, People - March, Hindsight is 20/20
The Tell is Community through unscripted storytelling: no notes, no props, no kiddin'.
Produced in partnership with Grassfire Storytellers.
Doors open at 6:00pm for advanced ticket holders only. Well, and the sponsor. Unsold tickets will go on sale at the door at 6:30. The Tellin' starts at 7:00.
March Tell theme: Hindsight is 20/20
Music: Warren Christensen
The Way It Works:
- All advanced tickets will be will call at the door of the event. Parties with multiple attendees must arrive at the same time or have the names of each attendee on the will-call list at the door.
- Any name not on the will call list must wait until unsold tickets go on sale to purchase a ticket.
- If you reserve a table: find the table with your party's name on each chair, as well as on the table itself ... probably in Laura's hastily-scrawled script. Squinting will help you read it.
- If you'd like a chance to Tell, fill out a media release (there should be some on your table), and throw it in the hat up on stage. Don't want to Tell? Not a problem; sit back and support those who do get up in front of the mic.
- Do you like beer? Drekker Brewing Company, our host, will be selling their craft beers to patrons of legal age. While no outside alcohol is allowed at the Tell, you are welcome to bring in a non-alcoholic offering. Make sure you plan to hang out at the After Tell with the Drekker and The Tell crew!
Please note: Video and audio recording will be taking place at this event for inclusion in programs to be broadcast utilizing various means, both public and private. If you do not wish to be photographed, appear in broadcast, or to be otherwise recorded, please do not purchase a ticket. By purchasing (a) ticket(s), you are giving The Tell and Story Homestead your complete and implicit consent to videotape, record, and broadcast your likeness, voice and statements without remuneration into perpetuity.
Drekker Brewing Company (View)
63 1st Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|