Carnaval Brazil - Indy's BIGGEST and BEST Carnaval party! Sat. Feb. 25
Premiere Brazilian Carnaval party in Indianapolis, Saturday, February 25th from 10pm to 3am at the Jazz Kitchen, 5377 N. College Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46220.
One of the most celebrated parties in the world, Brazil's Carnaval is known for its grand scale, intense samba beat and the visual feast of colors, costumes, floats and dancers. This event will offer Indianapolis an opportunity to taste this Brazilian tradition.
Cultural Cannibals' Brazilian Carnaval has developed a reputation as the largest Carnaval celebration in Indiana. The 2017 Carnaval celebration will feature:
* Brazilian Samba band- The IU Brazilian Ensemble
* Samba dancers
* DJ Kyle Long playing a mix of Carnaval music from Brazil
* Carnaval visuals by Artur Silva
* Special menu with Brazilian food - Feijoada and appetizers
* Brazilian beers, juices and soft drinks
* Caipirinha (the national drink of Brazil) $5
* Big screen displaying the Carnaval parade in Rio de Janeiro
Advance tickets $15
$20 at the door
For more information please contact 317-332-5612 email@example.com, www.CulturalCannibals.org
The Jazz Kitchen (View)
5377 N. College Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46220
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|