Must-Knows for Filming in Chicago
Join the LCA Associate Board for an excellent panel discussion on the "must-knows" for filming in Chicago on November 10 from 5:30-8:30pm at Tribeca Flashpoint College. The presentation will cover tips on appropriate insurance coverage; rights clearance and music licensing; securing the set - permits, location releases, and props; when to get the city involved; and filming on city property among other topics!
- Richard Moskal, Director of Chicago Film Office
- Ted Reilly, Chicago Media Angels
- Nicole Bernardi-Reis, Executive Director of IFP Chicago
- John Otterbacher, Orange Chair Productions, Ltd.; Professor Tribeca Flashpoint
- Robert Labate, Partner at Holland & Knight
- Christine Dudley, Director of Illinois Office of Film
Attendees will have an opportunity to meet and network with the panel at a cocktail reception immediately following the discussion.
Tribeca Flashpoint College (View)
28 N Clark Street, #500
Chicago, IL 60602
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|