An Evening of Prajna: Ancient Wisdom for the Modern Mind, A Seasonal Offering with Scott & Shanti Medina and Friends
An Evening of Prajna: Ancient Wisdom for the Modern Mind
A Seasonal Offering with Scott & Shanti Medina and Friends
Prajna is the heart wisdom of our true nature. Interspirituality refers to our sense of spirit, deeply rooted in the heart and felt as the experience of Oneness. Join us in attuning to each season by abiding in our true nature, celebrating Oneness through ancient wisdom. Each evening will include music, meditation, mantra and embodied practices that root us in the heart while unraveling the stress and illusion of the modern mind.
Winter Offering: Saturday, February 20th, 2016, 7-10pm
An Experiential Journey into the Heart of Rumi with Pouria Montazeri
During this time in our culture when peace of mind and heartfelt connection can easily be lost in the busyness of our daily lives, let's turn back the hands of time by exploring these ancient practices and sacred principles of Rumi's teachings. We will explore simple teachings to unravel suffering and dismantle limiting patterns in the mind/body map while imprinting our true and abiding nature within the sense of Oneness. Open to all. No experience necessary.
- Explore the heart essence of Rumi's ancient wisdom
- Journey through the many metaphors of Love
- Learn meditations to invoke Love from the Heart
- Experience how music, mantra, mudra and meditation create calm in the ocean of the mind
- Understand how to apply intention and embodied practices into daily life for transformation and self-realization
- Explore simple and proven Body Current techniques to attune to our true nature by self-regulating the nervous system
Investment: Only $25 with sliding scale down to $20 and up to $30
Limited to 30 participants
765 Gilpin Drive
Boulder, CO 80303
|Kid Friendly: Yes!
|Dog Friendly: No
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!