QUICK UPDATE 09/20 5:30 pm : more details to soon follow : This event is now open to the public, meaning no all-inclusive tickets as sold here. Food, drink, print will be a la carte. Please do not purchase any more tickets here. Previous purchases will of course be fully refunded. More details coming soon. Thanks.
Mark your calenders and join us for this exciting event!
On Monday, September 26th from 7-10 pm, The Haymaker Shop proudly hosts Local Yield, a celebration of Chicago-crafted food + drink + art.
- the gastronomic goodness of the newly-launched food truck Wagyu Wagon;
- signature craft cocktails from mixologist Meredith Barry;
- a limited edition, signed and numbered, hand-screened poster from Know Your Flag.
We will also have generous tastings provided by two local favorites : craft beers from Revolution Brewing and organic liquors + liqueurs from Koval Distillery. DJ Chris Kuck will be setting the mood, spinning vintage soul.
Each attendee will receive three individual tickets at the door :
- one for a meal of your choice (vegetarian options available!);
- one for your choice of craft cocktail;
- one for the poster, specially commissioned for this event.
Tickets are $40.00.
Please note that these tickets are limited = first come, first served! And don't forget, this is a 21+ event.
Please email or call us with any questions :
See you then!
The Haymaker Shop (View)
5507 N Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60640
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|