Join our cast of characters on the road less traveled.
Department: Customer Service
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
Brown Paper Tickets is seeking part-time Event Support Specialists to provide outstanding customer service from our Seattle office in Fremont! We offer the opportunity to work with fun co-workers in a casual work environment, with generous PTO and flexibility in making your own schedule.
We are looking for people who can come to our offices on the Queen Anne side of the Fremont bridge with the availability to work 20-28 hours a week, between the hours of 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday – Saturday. Shifts can be 4-8 hours long. Training for handling ticket buyer issues will take place 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday for the first two weeks prior to starting your designated shift schedule. (If you have specific schedule needs during training, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate them.)
If your schedule changes, not a problem! Just let us know ahead of time and we can adjust your shifts.
Day-to-day activities for this position include:
* Taking inbound calls from customers who
– wish to purchase tickets to a variety of events
– want to know more about particular events
– might be a little lonely and want somebody nice to talk to
* Corresponding with customers and coworkers via e-mail and chat
* Troubleshooting problematic ticket orders
Applicants should possess:
* An almost freakish attention to detail
* The deep desire and uncanny ability to provide top-notch customer service
* The ability to use proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling in written communications
* The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal conversations
* The ability to multi-task
* Prior experience working with a multi-line phone system, E-mail and instant messaging
* A friendly, helpful, and fun demeanor!
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a resume and cover letter.
Your brief cover letter should include:
a.) why you want to work for Brown Paper Tickets
b.) what super powers you would bring with you (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
c.) your ideal schedule (days and hours you are available to work)
Pets on premises
No phone calls or walk-ins, please
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll receive an automatic confirmation email after you apply.