Seattle Festival Orchestra Presents "Masters of Innovation" BOLOGNE-MOZART-DVORAK
Join us for our first performance since our pandemic hiatus, with a program of crowd-favorite (and musician-favorite) pieces! We're excited to see you!
- SUNDAY, November 7th, Town Hall Seattle, at 2:00 PM (no Saturday performance)
Masters of Innovation
* Symphony No. 2, in D major - Joseph BOLOGNE, Chevalier de Saint-Georges (10')
* Symphony No. 40, K. 550, G minor - W.A. MOZART (35')
* Symphony No. 9, op. 95, E minor (From the New World) - Antonin DVORAK (40')
- Please stay tuned for updates to COVID-19 policies.
- Visit https://www.seattlefestivalorchestra.org/bpt for more info
Great Hall, Town Hall Seattle (View)
1119 8th Avenue (at Seneca)
Seattle, WA 98101-2738
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|