**Online Sales have ended, but walk-in tickets are availabled! ** |
Lawyers representing artists, creative professionals, and entrepreneurs need specialized legal education to stay sharp. Washington Lawyers for the Arts is here to help with our third annual Art Law Institute at the Seattle office of Perkins Coie.
Our full-day legal education seminar provides training on how the year's cases impact your trademark and copyright practice, ethics, and more.
This event is designed for attorneys, but is open to law students, artists, paralegals, entrepreneurs and others at reduced price of $49.
Copyright Year In Review
- Mark Wittow, K&L Gates LLP
Trademark Year In Review
- Jim Vana, Perkins Coie LLP
International IP Panel (focus on international art transactions)
- Rachel Buker, Ironmark Law Group
- Alison Ivey, Vulcan Inc.
- Lucas Michels, Ironmark Law Group
- Margaret Chon, Seattle University School of Law
Legal and Policy Issues for Streaming Media
- Todd Alberstone, Alberstone Consulting
- Lisa Sternoff Feldman, Perkins Coie LLP
Ethics in Wonderland
- Threesa Milligan, King County Bar Assocation
Note: this event is not eligible for WLA member discounts.
Special thanks to our event sponsor Perkins Coie LLP!
Perkins Coie (View)
1201 Third Avenue, Suite 4800
Seattle, WA 98101