ONLINE SALES CLOSED. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!|
The Burning River Roller Girls home teams continue their season April 12 with an exciting double header, featuring the Hard Knockers vs. the Hellbombers and the Rolling Pin-Ups vs. the Cleveland Steamers.
Join us at the Ohio Nets Sports Complex in Parma to watch as the toughest ladies on eight wheels celebrate their eighth season of roller derby action.
Doors open at 5:00 pm, and our first bout starts at 6:00 p.m. Tickets are available at the door; however BRRG recommends advance purchase of tickets to guarantee entrance.
For this event, the league will be pairing up with A New Leash on Life Animal Rescue to raise money and awareness for pets in Northeast Ohio in need of adoption or fostering. A New Leash on Life coordinates with foster homes to save as many animals as possible facing euthanasia in local shelters.
Tickets are $15 at the door, but you can get your tickets for $13 by ordering online in advance or by bringing to the bout a donation of dog food, collars, leashes, treats, toys or any other items listed on the group's website: www.anewleashonliferescue.com/info/donate.
Regular season passes and VIP season passes allow you discounted admission into all five home team bouts. VIP passes also give you two beer vouchers and free parking at all five home team bouts. Haven't got your season passes yet? No worries, they are now offered at an even deeper discount.
2014 Home Team Bouts (Saturdays @ Ohio Nets Sports Complex)
June 14 Semi Finals
July 12 Championship
As a bonus, season pass holders will be admitted into all travel team home games for FREE.
2014 Travel Team Home Bouts
Saturday, May 17 - Elyria Roll Arena
Sunday, May 18 - Pla-Mor Roller Rink
Saturday, July 26 - Elyria Roll Arena
Visit http://burningriverrollergirls.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/welcome-to-season-8/ for more details.
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting track-side.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over. -Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRG asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRG volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub or VIP wristband. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. NO EXCEPTIONS!
*Paid parking in both lots adjacent to Ohio Nets. After-hours parking in other lots in the industrial complex is free. Please do not use the Progressive lot, per their request.
Parking is free with a VIP ticket purchase.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at email@example.com so we can make sure you have appropriate accommodations.
Ohio Nets Sports Complex (View)
12665 Corporate Drive
Parma, OH 44130
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|