THE AWARD WINNING IMMERSIVE WINE EVENT RETURNS TO LONDON|
Much more than just a typical wine tasting, this isn't just about the wine palate but about invoking all the senses.
As well as enjoying more than 120 of the best wines that Argentina has to offer, experience all the character and warmth that goes into producing them. It is a celebration of every element of this rich and varied culture; live street art, food, cocktails, music, wine and more.
What to expect this year:
- A unique masterclass on wine and the senses, led by sensory experts, Professors Barry Smith and Charles Spence. Explore all 5 senses and how they affect our perceptions and how we taste wine.
- Seeing Argentina's extraordinary urban art culture, with an outside street party featuring cutting edge street artists P3dro, Pastel and Tester painting a vibrant mural.
- Discover that Argentina isn't just about steak. Feast on mouthwatering Patagonian lamb and a selection of empanadas from our favourite Argentine street food specialists, Porteña and wash it all down with the country's local beer, Quilmes.
- Realise that you can't eat any Argentine meat without chimichurri, the delectable sauce that you can learn how to make and take away.
- Experience over 27 different taste and smell sensations in a masterclass about Fernet Branca, the Italian aperitif that the Argentines are obsessed with.
Plus a whole other smorgasboard of the quintessential Argentina, such as a stunning 1940's cocktail bar, the hustle and bustle of the famous San telmo antiques market, live folk and Cumbia band, authentic Argentine ice-cream, Nuevo Tango Milonga and a whole lot more.
Cambalache will take you on a voyage that embraces all the complexity, warmth and beautuy of Argentina's past, present and future.
LOCATION: MC Motors, Dalston, London
DATE: Wednesday 30th April and Thursday 1st May 2014
Tickets cost just £40, including all food and drink (unlimited wine)
For more information visit the full Cambalache website
MC Motors (View)
76 Stoke Newington Road
London N16 7XB
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|