GET IMMERSED IN ARGENTINA & 120 OF ITS BEST WINES|
CAMBALACHE - ONE NIGHT IN ARGENTINA is not your typical swirling and sipping event. This is about invoking all the senses & getting a taste of the passion, complexity & contradictions of this wonderful country and its wines.
This is about the true Argentina.
In one immersive evening's experience:
- Taste over 120 of the finest wines from 26 of Argentina's top wineries. (To celebrate World Malbec Day*)
- Try out the offbeat art of matching wine with music, hosted by eminent professors Barry Smith, and Charles Spence from Oxford and London Universities, who are both specialists on sound and taste interaction. Charles Spence has most recently worked with the likes of UK celebrity chef, Heston Blumenthal.
- Enjoy an array of authentic Buenos Aires street food courtesy of Sur Empanada.
- Sample the spirit of the 1940's with historical cocktails from Malbec House.
- Witness three of Argentina's most talented and cutting edge graffiti artists - Cabaio Stencil, Roma and Tec - live in action.
- Learn street slang that could rustle up a heap of trouble in downtown Buenos Aires with James Bracken, the author of the cult book Che Boludo.
Plus a host of other uniquely Argentine cultural experiences from dancing Nuevo Tango and hobnobbing with true Gauchos to sampling the famed Dulce de Leche ice cream from NYC specialists Cones.
Location: Brooklyn Night Bazaar, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Date: Wednesday April 16th and Thursday April 17th 2014
Tickets cost just $80, including all food and drink (unlimited wine)
Buy in advance. Otherwise tickets will be $90 on the door.
Included in your Cambalache ticket is the chance to win a set of two airline tickets to travel from New York-JFK to Buenos Aires on Aerolineas Argentinas plus 3 nights accommodation at the Pan Americano hotel. Winners will be announced each night at 9pm at the event and must be present to win.
For more information visit our website
*Cambalache is part of Malbec World Day (April 17th), an international celebration dedicated to Argentina's most emblematic grape.
Brooklyn Night Bazaar (View)
165 Banker Street (corner of Banker and Wythe)
Brooklyn, NY 11222
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|