All-Access Festival Pass
The best way to experience LA Comedy Shorts is with the All-Access Festival Pass! While we do sell limited tickets to screenings, panels, and parties, pass holders have priority and are always admitted first. In addition, pass holders will receive access to the Atom.com Filmmaker Lounge, located upstairs in the Downtown Independent Theater, and all filmmaker/VIP events.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A Festival Pass does not guarantee seating! We strongly recommend that you arrive at least 45 minutes early to ensure a seat. There will be a separate line for pass holders - please wait in that line, with your pass visible. Pass holders will be let in first. Pass holders who get to the theater later than 20 minutes prior to the screening or panel cannot be guaranteed a seat. Be prepared to present your photo ID along with your Festival Pass.
Pass holders also receive priority access to parties, but only on a first-come-first-served basis. If space is no longer available, pass holders are not guaranteed entry.
Screenings may contain mature content that is not suitable for children. Parental discretion is advised.
Admission to parties and events where alcohol is served, including the Atom.com Filmmaker Lounge, is restricted to pass holders over the age of 21.
* Please be advised that rain or shine, and without exception, all Pass and Ticket sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be made.
* Passes are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
* If lost, stolen or destroyed, Passes and Tickets will not be replaced.
* Passes may be redeemed in the Atom.com Filmmaker Lounge starting Thursday March 5th at 4pm, or anytime after that while the theater box office is open. You must present your photo ID to redeem your Festival Pass.
* All programs are subject to change.
* By attending festival events or screenings or by purchasing a ticket or pass, you are agreeing that LA Comedy Shorts may use your name, image, picture and/or feedback comments in any media, worldwide, in connection with any account or transmission of festival events.
Los Angeles, CA
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|