2022 Windermere Party on the Cut
EVENT IS SOLD OUT. NO TICKET SALES AT DOOR
IT'S BACK! Kick off Windermere Cup weekend at the fourth annual Party on the Cut on Friday, May 6th! Enjoy Boats, Bites, Brews, and Bands!
Boats: Enjoy a sneak peek of Windermere Cup race day, with twilight sprints held on a shortened course through the Cut from the UW, Great Britain, and Netherland teams!
Party on the Cut is sponsored by Penrith Home Loans
Bites: Grab a bite from Dick's, Ivar's, Flyin' Taco, Seoul Bowl, Sugar + Spoon, and more.
Brews: Enjoy libations at one of the drink tents. Choose between beer from Anheuser Busch, Wine from Sozo & Friends, Seltzer from San Juan Seltzers and mixed drinks with Titos Vodka and Jack Daniels. (No Cash. Card Only for purchasing drinks.)
Bands: Live music by Nite Wave and the Queen tribute band Queen Mother.
When: Friday, May 6th, from 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Who: Open to the public, must be 21 and over. Valid photo ID and tickets are required for entry. NO PETS at the event.
Tickets: $25 per person (pre-purchase) $35 per person (day-of event). Proceeds will benefit the Windermere Foundation supporting low-income and homeless families in our communities.
- Must be 21 and over with valid photo ID and ticket to enter.
- There are a limited number of tickets available, we strongly suggest purchasing now before its too late.
- Purchase by May 5th and save $10. Tickets are $35 at the door if still available (credit/debit card only for day-of ticket sales).
- No refunds after May 1st.
Location: NE Corner of Montlake Cut, near the UW Waterfront Activity Center
Directions and Parking:
- Located at the North shore of the Montlake Cut (East of Montlake Boulevard)
- Parking will be available at UW in lot E12 for $18
- Consider taking light rail or an UBER to the event. Use 3710 Montlake Blvd NE, Seattle, WA 98195 as your drop off address.
If you have questions, please contact Windermere Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Montlake Cut (Northeast Shore) (View)
3710 Montlake Blvd NE
Seattle, WA 98105
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|