returns to the Jam At The Ridge Stage with his uniquie style of country to celebrate America, our heroes who keep us safe, with the songs we have on our playlists. With twelve years since his debut album and supporting our troops through the USO, we know he's a real American who will entertain us all evening. See his latest song performance "Drink to That All Night" and look forward to his other hits like "Lover Lover", "Comeback", "What do you want", and "Shinin' on me". This will be a night to remember with great friends and family.
Bring the whole family, we have something for everyone at this family friendly event.
WANT TO CAMP?
Call 585-768-4883 for Reservations. Sites fill quickly, so please book early.
General Admission / Lawn
- Bring your own chair and sit in any open space of the lawn section
- This ticket adds entry to the VIP Pre-Party in The Little Ridge Restaurant (3:00PM)
- First group entry at gate time from The Little Ridge Restaurant
- Seating in first 30 Rows
- A Collectable Lanyard to commemorate this event
VIP Party Table - $100 (purchased as a table for four at $400)
- Includes four VIP Tickets and all that comes with them
- A table for four, adjacent to the VIP section
- Server service for your table (beverages available from The Little Ridge Restaurant Bar)
- A complimentary beverage for each purchased seat at the table
- Children 17 and under receive General Admission/LAWN Entry FREE with paying adult accompanying them. Children in VIP section must purchase a VIP Ticket.
- All sales final.
- No refunds.
- Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rain or shine
- Gates open 4:00PM FRIDAY and SATURDAY
- LAWN / General Admission Seating ... bring your own chair.
- Food and beverages are sold by vendors, therefore not permitted through the gate.
- Pets are not allowed in the venue or other restricted areas.
- Cameras are not permitted.
- Handicap accessible porta-potti on-site.
- Children 17 and under receive FREE lawn access with paying adult accompanying them. VIP ticket purchase required for VIP seating.
Times, bands, and details subject to change without notice.
For FREE home delivery of your tickets, select
Physical Tickets - USPS 1st Class (no delivery fee)
Jam At The Ridge (View)
8101 Conlon Road
Le Roy, NY 14482
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
Limited Wheelchair Parking on premises. Other disabled parking with shuttle service available at parking area (Conlon Rd and North Rd).