Music 'n Moonshine Jason Petty: Hank Williams the Lonesome Tour
Jason Petty brings Hank Williams' music and story alive in his one man show, Hank Williams: The Lonesome Tour. "This is the way Hank Williams music was meant to be heard." Jason plays acoustic guitar and, within the intimate set, tells the story of one of Country Music greatest legends with wit, wisdom and reflective humor. All of the legendary songs are included such as "Jambalaya", "Your Cheatin' Heart", "Hey Good Lookin", "Move It On Over", "I Saw The Light" and many more. Your audience will feel as if they traveled back in time and met Hank Williams himself.
"I treat the stage like my front porch, so let's all gather 'round and do some singing and storytelling and have a night of it!" -JP
This is a co production with the So Mono Historical Society. Gift Certificates and MLRT Season Passes do not apply.
Parking is limited!
Limited parking will be available for the event at the Sierra Meadows Ranch parking area
- You are encouraged to carpool, Trolley, or walk.
- Take the Town Trolley to stop #7, OMR, and Chateau Rd, just 1/8 mile from Hayden Cabin
- Limited spaces at Mammoth Creek (check parking rules)
- Vacant lot next to the Stove? That's just a 1/8 mile away. (check parking rules)
- Dine and walk from a nearby restaurant; Tavern or Brasserie
- Dine at Dos Alas at Sierra Meadows Ranch and parking is included
Mammoth Museum at the Hayden Cabin (View)
P.O. Box 1316
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546