May Day Pedal Parade
...ONLINE SALES CLOSED - TICKETS AVAILABLE AT EACH BREWERY...
Sunday, May 2nd were having a parade! (of sorts)
Join five breweries and the Beer Dabbler as we ride bikes through South Minneapolis, enjoy the Spring, and raise funds for a local nonprofit.
- Arbeiter Brewing Co
- Eastlake Craft Brewery
- Lynlake Brewery
- Northbound Smokehouse & Brewpub
- Venn Brewing Company
Your $5 Rider Manifest gets you:
- $2 off a crowler or tap beer at each brewery
- Includes a map and stamp card of the route
- 100% of manifest proceeds go to Dabbler & Friends
- Chances at beer & swag prizes!
- Gather a small crew and ride at your own pace
- The suggested route is 7 miles of mostly bike-friendly trails & paths
- Everyone is encouraged to practice social distancing along the route and at each stop
- Everyone is welcome, the Rider Manifests are for those 21+
In addition to supporting this community event, the Beer Dabbler will be joining the fun! Find their mobile activation along the route, and try your luck at some prizes.
Its a Parade!
This year, YOU are the parade. So come as you are, or wear a costume, ride your freak bike, make a bike-float, and add some vibrance to the community express yourself!
Dabbler & Friends
Providing needed assistance to underserved and underrepresented communities both in the craft beverage industry and in society at large. To achieve this, our nonprofit will mobilize community members to volunteer, raise funds, and advocate for causes such as fostering equality, alleviating food insecurity, homelessness, and poverty, and diversifying the craft beverage industry.
Dabble & Friends has applied and is awaiting 501c3 nonprofit status.
Eastlake Craft Brewery (View)
Midtown Global Market, 920 E Lake St
Minneapolis, MN 55407
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|