Pause Interrupted: Powerful Strategies For Returning To The Workforce
Returning to the workforce after a lengthy hiatus can be daunting. Hear from successful women who have conquered the transition back into the workforce using effective work re-entry programs. This program will discuss how to access and succeed in these programs, which offer opportunities to demonstrate value in the marketplace while broadening experience, skills and contacts as attorneys and technical professionals.
Our panel will discuss their personal stories that highlight:
- Paid re-entry programs available to women, such as OnRamp, iReturn, iRelaunch where companies tap into high caliber relauncher talent pool
- Re-entry application procedures, length of internship and hiring criteria
- Strategies for maximizing success in the application and on-ramp process
- Company and Law Firm adoption of these programs - Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Cohort and Mentorship offered during the internship period - Refresh and learn new skills and technology
- Personal career coaching
Panel Members include:
Jeannine Cordero, Director & Counsel at American Express
Sue Stevens, Systems Engineer, Northrop Grumman
Diane Wasserstrom, Software Developer, IBM Systems
Susan A. Hallen, Associate Partner, AI Workforce, IMB
Catherine Klima, Intellectual Property Counsel
Molly Keelan, Director of Client Services, Ocean Tomo
Dial-in information will be circulated to all attendees prior to the event.
Online Access Information
You will be provided instructions to access the digital content for this event. When and how these instructions are delivered to you is determined by the Event Organizer. To ensure access, use an up-to-date email address and avoid unsubscribing from email updates. See our Help Center
for more information.