Orcas Drive-In Movie Theatre
Orcas Island Film Festival & Sea View Theatre Presents;
Orcas Drive-In Theatre
JURASSIC PARK (1990's classic Sci-Fi)
Friday, July 3, 2020
$15. per car. Tickets/Reservations Required
** Safe Distancing Protocols will be in effect please read below**
The fun is back and the Orcas Drive-In is open again!
This week we are showing the Academy Award Winning, 1990's classic;
"Jurassic Park". Rated PG-13
In Steven Spielberg's massive blockbuster, paleontologists Alan Grant (Sam Neill) and Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern) and mathematician Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) are among a select group chosen to tour an island theme park populated by dinosaurs created from prehistoric DNA. While the park's mastermind, billionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough), assures everyone that the facility is safe, they find out otherwise when various ferocious predators break free and go on the hunt.
PLEASE READ CORONA VIRUS GUIDELINES FOR THE DRIVE -IN
**Drive-In Guidelines | Coronavirus Protocols | What we are asking of you:
1. If you or your family are sick or think you may have been exposed to someone that has contracted COVID-19 please stay home! We encourage carpooling ONLY with people in your immediate quarantine circle.
2. Please ARRIVE EARLY at 8:15pm to ensure a parking spot. Have your reservation printed out or up on your phone and ready to be scanned. You will not be admitted without one. We are limiting our capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to sensitivity to light, late comers might be turned away. Standby or Walk-Ins will not be permitted.
3. No campers or over-sized vehicles. Larger vehicles such as trucks, vans, SUVs and cars that have roof racks or anything that could obstruct the view will be parked towards the back area.
4. Your car ignition should be in the Accessory/ Acc key position so as to not drain your battery. We recommend bringing your own battery-operated radio from home if you wish not to use your vehicle's radio. We do not have radios for rent. NO IDLING/ NO LIGHTS
5. NO pets allowed. (Only exception is if you keep your dog in your vehicle)
6. To help protect our guests and volunteers, face coverings that cover the mouth and nose must be worn when outside a vehicle. You must stay within the confines of your vehicle as much as possible. You may NOT sit outside of your vehicle.
7. Please practice Social/Physical distancing when outside your vehicles. We have placed floor markings to help with distancing measures at the porta potty area and concession. Please monitor your children and LIMIT the number of people as necessary to the concessions and Restrooms.
8. We are limiting the number of guests in line for our emergency porta-pottys. No more than 5 in line at a time.
9. Please use the hand sanitizer before entering the porta-potty and after. If you have sensitive skin you may wish to bring your own.
10. For the safety of the guests, no one is allowed to sit in chairs outside of their car, all attendees regardless of age must remain in their vehicle at all times, no recreational activities such as frisbee, baseball, or running is allowed. No kids running around, please.
11. Please do not smoke or vape.
12. Trash receptacles are not provided; please take your
Things we are doing to keep you safe:
1. Following all health department and state
recommendations for Safe Start Phase 2 practices.
2. Our team is required to wear face coverings when they
may be in contact with guests.
3. We are adding additional cleanings and wipe downs of the
porta-pottys, and other possible touch points.
4. We have provided additional hand sanitizing locations
across our property.
Thank you for your Cooperation and Support!
Mt. Baker Farm (View)
706 Mt Baker Rd
Eastsound, WA 98245
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|