The Art of Facilitation
This ONLINE class runs over 4 days from 5:30 - 9:30 pm (EDT)
Facilitation is a key skill required to foster collaboration, enable self-organizing teams and create to trust and safety. The Agile Meridian 16-hour ICAgile Certified Agile Facilitation training course, focuses on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator and shows you how to employ a range of tools and techniques that can be used for designing and facilitating both in-the-room and online meetings that result in agreed outcomes.
Our "learning by doing" approach is focused on providing you the skills and techniques that will give you immediate and tangible capabilities you can use right away. By attending this highly interactive workshop you will gain the necessary skills to design online and in-the-room meetings for maximum impact. You will come away with both updated toolkits and practical experience that you can use back in the workplace and with your remote teams, while leveraging your new skill sets to facilitate agile practices towards successful team outcomes. Attend our online class to learn how to foster a feeling of safety so that everyone feels heard online using quickly effective and engaging remote collaboration tools that allow you to think and collaborate visually anytime, anywhere.
Key Topics covered:
1. Introduction to facilitation
2. How Agile facilitation differs from pure facilitation
3. Intro and practice of Core facilitation skills
4. Designing meetings for maximum impact
5. Models and tools for facilitation
6. Practice facilitating key Agile meetings/ceremonies
7. Putting it all together
Duration: This is a 4 day remote intensive designed to greatly enhance your facilitation skills. We meet for 4, 4-hour sessions Monday through Thursday from 5:30 to 9:30 pm each day. There will be some prework/homework prior to each session.
What you Get:
1. The ICP-ATF, Agile Team Facilitation certification from ICAgile, the world's premier agile accreditation consortium.
2. You also get a free membership in the Agile Meridian private agility Slack forum dedicated to our alumni. Here, you can collaborate with your class attendees and continue to learn and grow from your peers and your facilitators from Agile Meridian.
To facilitate this event: We will be using Zoom for live, online sessions; Mural or Miro for collaboration, and Slack for asynchronous communication of course announcements, homework, etc. Equivalent tools may be substituted at our discretion.
Remote Learning - EDT Time zone (View)
Alexandra, VA 22304
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|