Rock In The Last Frontier Festival with Saliva - Alien Ant Farm & Framing Hanley at the Alaska Raceway Park in Palmer
This is the biggest rock concert of the summer starring Saliva, Buckcherry, Alien Ant Farm & Framing Hanley.
** Saliva - 9 top 20 hits including "Click Click Boom", "Your Disease", "Always", "Rest In Pieces", "Ladies & Gentlemen" & more.
** Alien Ant Farm - A crowd favorite with hits like "Smooth Criminal", "Movies" & "These Days".
** Framing Hanley - This Nashville band had a handful of songs in the top 40 with their biggest song being the cover of Lil Wayne's song "Lollipop".
Looking for Saturday tickets? Click here
** Friday doors at 4 p.m and Music at 5:30 p.m.
** This is an all ages show
** Kids 5 and under get in free with legal parent or guardian.
** Beer garden and Food Trucks.
** Rain or Shine
** All sales are final unless concert is cancelled.
** Camping is $15 for Friday night camping only. Weekend camping is sold out.
** Camping passes do not include admission to the concert.
** Parking is $5 per car. Cash Only.
** No Re-Entry into the concert once you leave.
** You can bring your own chairs to the concert.
** No large bags, backpacks, purses, or coolers will be allowed.
CONCERT RULES AND MITIGATION PLAN:
1. Occupancy is being greatly reduced to allow for social distancing.
2. Attendees will be required to have their temperatures checked by security before they can enter the concert. If a person has a fever, they will not be allowed into the concert.
3. Several hand sanitizing stations will be placed in different spots around the concert area.
4. Masks will not be required for attendees but they are strongly encouraged to be used. We will have some masks available to purchase for people at the concert if they did not bring one but want one.
5. There will be a medical tent at the concert with a certified health professional(s) on hand if somebody becomes sick.
6. We will have workers throughout the run of the concert wiping and sanitizing high traffic areas including entrances, exits, porta potties, food/beverage areas.
7. If you are high risk of getting Covid-19 or afraid of being out in public because of the virus, we recommend that you do not attend this event.
8. If you are sick or showing possible symptoms of Covid-19. Please stay at home.
Alaska Raceway Park (View)
5599 Race Way (Right off of the Old Glen Highway)
Palmer, AK 99645
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|